We have 7 players - possibly 8 & thats below Paul's threshold & we're also beyond his deadline. The forecast for tomorrow is horrendous & I cannot see how we can get 11 nevermind the pitch being playable be then - some consolation.
talking of consolation - SUNDAY's game ! Nigel tells me we have 9 confirmed & Paul has intimated he's available for Sunday if Saturday is cancelled. - Paul:- can Nigel take this as a confirmation for Sunday ?
So ONE place remains so those of you not playing Sunday already - it would be great allround if you could swop ?